Diamonds Over Georgia Gala
Please join us for the 13th Annual Diamonds Over Georgia Pediatric Cancer Gala on January 25, 2020, at Country Club of the South in Johns Creek.
The Diamonds Over Georgia Pediatric Cancer Charity Gala is an annual event dedicated to supporting the missions of Four Diamonds and CURE Childhood Cancer.
- Every day, 43 children in the US are diagnosed with cancer, and more children die from cancer than any other disease.
- Pediatric cancer research is consistently underfunded. Less than 4% of the federal budget for cancer research is dedicated to childhood cancer.
- 2/3 of childhood cancer survivors experience at least one late side effect, which includes heart attack, stroke, liver failure, infertility, learning and development disabilities, vision loss, hearing loss, and osteoporosis.
- 1 in 5 children diagnosed with cancer will not survive.
- $300 buys a wig for a child who has lost their hair due to treatment.
Together, with your help, we can make a difference.
Please join us for the 13th Annual
Diamonds Over Georgia
Pediatric Cancer Charity Gala
January 25, 2020
Country Club of the South, Johns Creek
The gala will feature a cocktail hour, a 3-course dinner, silent auction and raffle, guest speakers, entertainment (provided by DJ George), dancing, and of course Creamery ice cream. The Gala is open to anyone who would like to join us in our fight against pediatric cancer. Our silent auction will once gain be electronic (via your smart device) and in the weeks leading up to the gala, we will spotlight a few very special items that will b available. If you are interested in donating an item for the silent auction, please send an email to email@example.com.
Unable to attend? You can still help by registering and participating in the Silent Auction or donating. You will hae your own personal link to the aucction.
We look forward to seeing you at this wonderful event benefiting children and families fighting against pediatric cancer.
Tickets and sponsorships are now available at https://Diamonds20.givesmart.com
CLICK HERE to purchase your tickets to the event which helps support our fight against pediatric cancer.
To learn more about the organizations Diamonds Over Georgia benefits, please visit the websites for Four Diamonds and Cure Childhood Cancer.