Penn State at Auburn Information
Penn State Atlanta is hosting a tailgate in Auburn on September 17th and chartering the bus to get you there! Join us when the Nittany Lions come south to take on (and take down) the Tigers for the B1G-SEC Week 3 match-up.
Chartered bus ticket, drinks, & meal is $100 per person. Meal options include Double Decker Chicken Sandwich Box, Turkey Croissant Sandwich Box, & Salad Box.
If you don't need to ride the bus, there is an option to buy tickets for tailgate, drinks & meal at $45 per person. Meal options include Double Decker Chicken Sandwich Box, Turkey Croissant Sandwich Box, & Salad Box.
***Please note this DOES NOT include tickets to the football game.***
Tickets for both the bus and tailgate only will be on sale through September 1st. Don't delay - there aren't many left.
Game Tickets Available from Seat Insiders
Seat Insiders is a ticket agency offering access to exclusive ticket pricing with no fees, personalized service, and the best fan experience. Founded and owned by Penn State alumni, Seat Insiders serves thousands of fans, groups, and companies annually for all their sports and event ticket needs. Seat Insiders will donate 5% of its profits between the Penn State Alumni Association Atlanta Chapter & Diamonds Over Georgia for all Auburn orders.
Please contact Josh Stine at email@example.com or text/call 919-404-9911 to get a quote.
Bus Departure Information
- The bus will leave The Brass Tap promptly at 8:30AM ET - parking will be available in The Brass Tap's parking lot throughout the day
- We will arrive at the Tailgate location around 10:30AM CT
- Lunch will be provided at the tailgate
- Tailgate will end about an hour before kickoff
- We will leave Auburn promptly after the game - pickup location will be back at the tailgate site around 6:30pm CT
- We will arrive back to The Brass Tap around 10PM ET
- Each person/group is allowed to bring items up to the size of two suitcases for their tailgate beverages, snacks, etc.
**Tickets are non-refundable**